Monday, June 24, 2024

Reflection Week



This week is a week of reflection. It may also be an opportunity for those that have the Bible Reflections Journal to go back and fill in some of the days you might have missed. Next week we continue our reflections on every chapter in the Bible.

My hope is that my reflections can spur something within you as you read each chapter. If you have done this you will have already completed journaling the entire book of Genesis and Luke and over a quarter of Isaiah and Job, not to mention parts of Psalms, Proverbs, Exodus, and Acts.

There are a couple of resources on the internet that I have used and want to share. I don't agree with them completely, but then you won't agree with me either all of the time. However, the commentaries in Biblehub have been a good resource to spur ideas.

If your new to Bible Reflections and would like to get the journal, you don't have to start with the first one now but can begin with Bible Reflections 2. Bible Reflections 2 covers different chapters. Though there are some references to my notes on past chapters, I have tried to keep them to a minimum. References to other places and ideas in the Bible are there, but that is due to the interconnectivity of the Bible.

As always, you can get a notebook or open a doc file and journal without the printed book.


My hope is that these books can be a point of reference for you in the future or a place for your children or grandchildren to be able to reflect on your thoughts in the years to come.

God Bless,
CS Areson

1 comment: